Top-Rated Masonry Contractors in Garland, TX
With over 35 years of experience, McFall Masonry & Construction is Garland's leading choice for superior quality concrete services and brick and stone work. We pride ourselves in always exceeding expectations with superior service and workmanship. Our satisfied customers are consistently overjoyed with our attention to detail and commitment to always providing the lowest prices available.
Consequently, we are well known for reliability and value. All of our work is backed by a comprehensive workmanship warranty. Our crew will stay on-site until you are 100% satisfied with your project -- you can count on us for meticulous attention to detail and providing you the maximum return on your investment. From estimating and the bid process to the final completion of your project, we will keep our word, do what's right and build a relationship with you that will last a lifetime!
Garland's Premier Home Improvement Company
- Concrete Services: Patios, Driveways, Walkways, Porches, Steps & Interior Floors.
- Stonework: Brickwork and Stonework from Flower Planters & Borders to Commercial Buildings Using Bricks, Flagstone, Marble, Granite, Travertine and Limestone.
- Outdoor Kitchens, Fireplaces & BBQ's: Firebox Construction, Built-in Grills & Stone Sitting Areas.
- Repairs of Stone, Concrete & Brick: Simple Mortar & Crack Repairs to the Strengthening of Walls, Ties, Archways & Fences.
- Retaining Walls: Rock, Stone, Brick, Concrete, Pavestone & Block. Walls from 1' to 25' plus.
- Custom Masonry: Chimneys, Piers, Foundations, Ponds, Fountains, Porches, Walkways, Planters, Tree Wells & more!
Stamped & Decorative Concrete Installation in Garland, TX - Driveways, Patios, Porches, & Entry Ways
McFall is experienced with stamped concrete and colored concrete driveway installations. We provide concrete restoration, the removal of old, damaged concrete and/or the installation of new concrete. A decorative concrete porch can be part of a stunning entryway to a residence. Steps can feature stamped concrete and raised flowerbeds can be tooled to match the flatwork's stamped pattern. We can replace your old concrete driveway or we can help you design a new driveway that will compliment your landscaping, and offer a wide selection of colors and stamp designs.
Anyone can claim to be a contractor and pour concrete, but it's important to be aware of the preparation involved, proper soil preparation, and the moisture content of the soil. Rebar must be used in North Texas, no exceptions. We always use a minimum of 4" thickness for all regular concrete slabs, utilize only top-of-the-line products, and have been pouring concrete for 30 years. Our pricing will comfortably fit within your household budget!
McFall Masonry & Construction is deeply experienced in all phases of concrete flat work as well as stamped and colored concrete design. From everyday ordinary concrete to the creation of "one-of-a-kind" structures, we'll go above and beyond to ensure you're 100% satisfied with your project.
Garland's Best Brick and Stone Paving Services
For years, architects have used stone to improve their designs and increase the overall beauty of a custom home or building. Stonework not only benefits the environment but also benefits your pocketbook! Natural stone construction is usually less expensive than wood or decking materials and will last twice as long! McFall Masonry & Construction creates rock and stone works of art! We'll start by helping you determine the best ways to use various materials. Then, we'll value engineer your project and present you with a wide selection of materials from which to choose.
Stone is well-suited for both interior and exterior uses, including fireplaces, waterfalls, ponds, fountains, steps and decorative walls. Stone masonry provides beauty, permanence and enduring popularity. There are many different types of natural and overlay stone: natural stone, limestone, granite, sandstone, slate, flagstone, split-fieldstone, veneer stone, cobblestone and manufactured stone. Whether you want the rustic touch of natural stone or the modern flair and functionality of man-made quartz, the right material coupled with skillful stonework will bring character to your home.
- Flagstone Patios
- Brick Walls
- Paved Driveways
- Flat Work
- Retaining Walls
- Tree Wells
- Stone Borders
- Outdoor Bars
- Outdoor Fire Pits
- Pool Coping
- Brick Fences
- Water Fountains
Masonry Repairs & Restorations
The brick and stone experts at McFall Masonry & Construction specialize in perfectly matching your existing masonry and mortar for seamless repairs and restorations. We frequently repair, rather than replace, giving you a cost-effective solution. We are experts in removing mortar and installing correct, rich mortar cleanly so no new residue is left. This is called "re-pointing," or sometimes "tuck-pointing."
We repair brick, cast stone, concrete, granite, limestone, marble, plaster, sandstone, slate and terra cotta. Masonry restoration is an art - it requires well equipped, well trained, and caring craftsmen to do the job correctly, and that's where we come in!
Common masonry repair and restoration work includes:
- Brick repair and replacement: We match existing masonry and mortar colors exactly. We will remove all cracked and crumbling mortar joints, as well as cracked brick, and re-point or injection-grout them to ensure that the masonry is completely filled. When we are finished it will be virtually impossible to identify the areas of our masonry brick repair.
- Stone or brick walls at your home may need to be repaired due to a lack of ties attached to their framing.
- Archway repairs are common. We place arches back into position, shore them up, and then restore the arches to their original condition.
- Mailboxes that are leaning usually can be repaired by shoring up & adding more foundation, rather than rebuilding.
- Brick fences can usually be repaired rather than replaced. The usual problem associated with brick fences is their lack of undergirding or reinforcement. These can usually be repaired rather than removed and rebuilt.
"I met Dan McFall when I was interviewing contractors to find someone to build a stone wall in front of my house. This was no small project and the way the wall would look was as important as how well the wall was built. Dan immediately exhibited a superior knowledge to the other contractors I talked with, and he got the job.From the beginning, Dan communicated with me about his every move involving my wall. He and his crew showed up bright and early every day, and worked long hours. They were neat, courteous and considerate. Above all, they knew what they were doing and obviously cared about the final outcome of the project. Dan McFall is a craftsman from another time. You would do well to hire him if you have a project within his area of expertise." Bob Phillips, Phillips Productions*
The Texas Country Reporter
Contact us today for more information about how McFall Masonry & Construction can help you build the perfect concrete patio, porch, driveway, entryway, or more!