High Quality Stone Masonry & Stonework Projects in Coppell, TX
McFall Masonry & Construction is the top-rated source for high quality, beautiful brick, rock and stone installations for homeowners in Coppell and the surrounding areas. When it comes to the home construction industry, experience and passion is important. We take joy in demonstrating the unequaled value, beauty, flexibility and permanence of masonry, and 2015 marked the 35th year McFall has been in business. We believe our long-lasting success is due to our superior quality work, prompt service, and competitive pricing -- we embrace the values of honesty, hard work, and excellent service.
Consequently, we are well known for reliability and value. All of our work is backed by a comprehensive workmanship warranty. Our crew will stay on-site until you are 100% satisfied with your project -- you can count on us for meticulous attention to detail and providing you the maximum return on your investment. From estimating and the bid process to the final completion of your project, we will keep our word, do what's right and build a relationship with you that will last a lifetime!
Coppell's Premier Home Improvement Company
- Concrete Services: Patios, Driveways, Walkways, Porches, Steps & Interior Floors.
- Stonework: Brickwork and Stonework from Flower Planters & Borders to Commercial Buildings Using Bricks, Flagstone, Marble, Granite, Travertine and Limestone.
- Outdoor Kitchens, Fireplaces & BBQ's: Firebox Construction, Built-in Grills & Stone Sitting Areas.
- Repairs of Stone, Concrete & Brick: Simple Mortar & Crack Repairs to the Strengthening of Walls, Ties, Archways & Fences.
- Retaining Walls: Rock, Stone, Brick, Concrete, Pavestone & Block. Walls from 1' to 25' plus.
- Custom Masonry: Chimneys, Piers, Foundations, Ponds, Fountains, Porches, Walkways, Planters, Tree Wells & more!
Coppell's Best Brick and Stone Paving Services
For years architects have used stone to improve their designs and increase the overall beauty of a custom home or building. Stonework not only benefits the environment but also benefits your pocketbook! Natural stone construction is usually less expensive than wood or decking materials and will last twice as long! McFall Masonry & Construction creates rock and stone works of art! We'll start by helping you determine the best ways to use various materials. Then, we'll value engineer your project and present you with a wide selection of materials from which to choose.
Stone is well-suited for both interior and exterior uses, including fireplaces, waterfalls, ponds, fountains, steps and decorative walls. Stone masonry provides beauty, permanence and enduring popularity. There are many different types of natural and overlay stone: natural stone, limestone, granite, sandstone, slate, flagstone, split-fieldstone, veneer stone, cobblestone and manufactured stone. Whether you want the rustic touch of natural stone or the modern flair and functionality of man-made quartz, the right material coupled with skillful stonework will bring character to your home.
- Flagstone Patios
- Brick Walls
- Paved Driveways
- Flat Work
- Retaining Walls
- Tree Wells
- Stone Borders
- Outdoor Bars
- Outdoor Fire Pits
- Pool Coping
- Brick Fences
- Water Fountains
Masonry Repairs & Restorations
The brick and stone experts at McFall Masonry & Construction specialize in perfectly matching your existing masonry and mortar for seamless repairs and restorations. We frequently repair, rather than replace, giving you a cost-effective solution. We are experts in removing mortar and installing correct, rich mortar cleanly so no new residue is left. This is called "re-pointing," or sometimes "tuck-pointing."
We repair brick, cast stone, concrete, granite, limestone, marble, plaster, sandstone, slate and terra cotta. Masonry restoration is an art - it requires well equipped, well trained, and caring craftsmen to do the job correctly, and that's where we come in!
Common masonry repair and restoration work includes:
- Brick repair and replacement: We match existing masonry and mortar colors exactly. We will remove all cracked and crumbling mortar joints, as well as cracked brick, and re-point or injection-grout them to ensure that the masonry is completely filled. When we are finished it will be virtually impossible to identify the areas of our masonry brick repair.
- Stone or brick walls at your home may need to be repaired due to a lack of ties attached to their framing.
- Archway repairs are common. We place arches back into position, shore them up, and then restore the arches to their original condition.
- Mailboxes that are leaning usually can be repaired by shoring up & adding more foundation, rather than rebuilding.
- Brick fences can usually be repaired rather than replaced. The usual problem associated with brick fences is their lack of undergirding or reinforcement. These can usually be repaired rather than removed and rebuilt.
Retaining Wall Installation
We specialize in detailed brick and stone masonry for entryways, retaining walls, hardscapes, waterfalls and paved stone driveways that set us apart as leaders in the Coppell area. Your entrance hardscapes require the best of the best, as they set the stage for your home to inspire lasting first impressions. McFall's dedication to detail is what separates us from the pack, and we're eager to design and build your custom brick or stone project!
Retaining walls are generally built in order to retain soil or provide drainage control. However, retaining walls also provide aesthetic and landscape design functions. We strive to make every retaining wall both functional and aesthetically satisfying. Many homeowners have old, deteriorated wood retaining walls that need to be removed. McFall Masonry & Construction can handle the removal and proper disposal of the old wall and assist you in determining the right materials and price range for your project.
We build a wide range of retaining walls that blend shapes, textures, and colors that will compliment your architecture. Beyond brick, we have created boulder walls, natural stone walls, natural stone outcroppings, ledge stone, rosetta stone, and sandstone walls. We have the knowledge and experience to expertly build any size retaining wall.
"I met Dan McFall when I was interviewing contractors to find someone to build a stone wall in front of my house. This was no small project and the way the wall would look was as important as how well the wall was built. Dan immediately exhibited a superior knowledge to the other contractors I talked with, and he got the job.From the beginning, Dan communicated with me about his every move involving my wall. He and his crew showed up bright and early every day, and worked long hours. They were neat, courteous and considerate. Above all, they knew what they were doing and obviously cared about the final outcome of the project. Dan McFall is a craftsman from another time. You would do well to hire him if you have a project within his area of expertise." Bob Phillips, Phillips Productions*
The Texas Country Reporter
At McFall Masonry & Construction, we are committed to the highest levels of personal and professional integrity by meeting our customer's needs and expectations consistently. Contact us today to get started on your next home improvement project!